Saturday, November 23, 2013

Pinner said: After my students write a piece I have them leave it on their desks when they go to lunch or special area classes. I place a Skittle on each correct punctuation mark (and I usually put one or two one if they indent a paragraph). Let me tell you, Skittles are the great motivator!

Wait Your Turn Cards. You will never have a noisy line up of kids at your desk again!
Wait Your Turn Cards. You will never have a noisy line up of kids at your desk again!
Click here to download
From 1970s interior design
From 1970s interior design
Click here to download
Pinner said: After my students write a piece I have them leave it on their desks when they go to lunch or special area classes. I place a Skittle on each correct punctuation mark (and I usually put one or two one if they indent a paragraph). Let me tell you, Skittles are the great motivator!
Pinner said:  After my students write a piece I have them leave it on their desks when they go to lunch or special area classes. I place a Skittle on each correct punctuation mark (and I usually put one or two one if they indent a paragraph).  Let me tell you, Skittles are the great motivator!
Click here to download
Fraction game for 3-5 grade
Fraction game for 3-5 grade
Click here to download
How to spray and glaze furniture... this is a pretty great, straight forward way to spray paint furniture.
How to spray and glaze furniture... this is a pretty great, straight forward way to spray paint furniture.
Click here to download

No comments:

Post a Comment