Wednesday, November 20, 2013

Perhaps not quite so shabby chic, but I like the idea of tucking a little desk & chair in the corner of the living room. And the mirrors are genius. Lots of reflected light, which I'll need in that north-facing #Desk Layout

Are you tired of not knowing what the money is for that winds up on your desk first thing in the morning
Are you tired of not knowing what the money is for that winds up on your desk first thing in the morning
Click here to download
Bonnington Café #Desk Layout
Bonnington Café #Desk Layout
Click here to download
Perhaps not quite so shabby chic, but I like the idea of tucking a little desk & chair in the corner of the living room. And the mirrors are genius. Lots of reflected light, which I'll need in that north-facing #Desk Layout
Perhaps not quite so shabby chic, but I like the idea of tucking a little desk & chair in the corner of the living room. And the mirrors are genius. Lots of reflected light, which I'll need in that north-facing #Desk Layout
Click here to download

No comments:

Post a Comment