Wednesday, November 27, 2013

On the table by my desk/corner of my desk : For notes, lunch money, etc. Love this because you always have kids coming to you every morning with different things to give you!

On the table by my desk/corner of my desk : For notes, lunch money, etc. Love this because you always have kids coming to you every morning with different things to give you!
On the table by my desk/corner of my desk : For notes, lunch money, etc. Love this because you always have kids coming to you every morning with different things to give you!

Download whole gallery
Bunk Room
Bunk Room

Download whole gallery
hah the macpaint palette is #Desk Layout
hah the macpaint palette is #Desk Layout

Download whole gallery
office
office

Download whole gallery
Creative Ways to Line Up Your Class - Freebie includes quick reference cards for the teacher
Creative Ways to Line Up Your Class - Freebie includes quick reference cards for the teacher

Download whole gallery

No comments:

Post a Comment