Sunday, November 24, 2013

love the enlarged note on the desk! "Dear fifth graders, You are cared for. You are trusted. You are believed in. If at any time you do not feel this is true, see me immediately."

love the enlarged note on the desk! "Dear fifth graders, You are cared for. You are trusted. You are believed in. If at any time you do not feel this is true, see me immediately."
love the enlarged note on the desk! "Dear fifth graders, You are cared for. You are trusted. You are believed in. If at any time you do not feel this is true, see me immediately."
Click here to download
white work #Desk Layout
white work #Desk Layout
Click here to download
my house will have
my house will have
Click here to download
I like the handles inside the Shower alcove. also like the Marble on basic ceramic tile. Copan Apartment / Felipe Hess
I like the handles inside the Shower alcove. also like the Marble on basic ceramic tile.  Copan Apartment / Felipe Hess
Click here to download

No comments:

Post a Comment