Friday, November 22, 2013

I was tired of my desks looking like a train hit them by the end of each day, so I found a great and cheap way to keep them together. I use medium and large sized zip ties to keep them together. I place the zip ties on multiple places on the desks. It works really well!

Boatloads of cheap diy Storage #home design ideas #modern home design
Boatloads of cheap diy Storage #home design ideas #modern home design
Click here to download
I was tired of my desks looking like a train hit them by the end of each day, so I found a great and cheap way to keep them together. I use medium and large sized zip ties to keep them together. I place the zip ties on multiple places on the desks. It works really well!
I was tired of my desks looking like a train hit them by the end of each day, so I found a great and cheap way to keep them together.  I use medium and large sized zip ties to keep them together.  I place the zip ties on multiple places on the desks.  It works really well!
Click here to download

No comments:

Post a Comment