Thursday, November 21, 2013

I think this is a nice layout, but I don't like how the desk are set up. It looks like a tight space where the students are working.

Like having a second teacher space behind or next to desk. Keeps the main desk clear for what you're working on right now.
Like having a second teacher space behind or next to desk.  Keeps the main desk clear for what you're working on right now.
Click here to download
I think this is a nice layout, but I don't like how the desk are set up. It looks like a tight space where the students are working.
I think this is a nice layout, but I don't like how the desk are set up. It looks like a tight space where the students are working.
Click here to download
ON BOTH SIDES Pillow Cover Decorative Pillow by UrbanPillow, $22.00
ON BOTH SIDES  Pillow Cover  Decorative Pillow by UrbanPillow, $22.00
Click here to download

No comments:

Post a Comment