Sunday, November 24, 2013

FREE! I put these tags on each student desk as a reminder of what to do in the morning when they come in from the buses. They are a great pictoral and w...

Desk Layout Idea --- desks have the bane of my existence this year! I guess having 29 students in a classroom made for 20 or so doesn't help . .
Desk Layout Idea --- desks have the bane of my existence this year!  I guess having 29 students in a classroom made for 20 or so doesn't help . .
Click here to download
FREE! I put these tags on each student desk as a reminder of what to do in the morning when they come in from the buses. They are a great pictoral and w...
FREE! I put these tags on each student desk as a reminder of what to do in the morning when they come in from the buses.  They are a great pictoral and w...
Click here to download

No comments:

Post a Comment