Wednesday, November 20, 2013

Desk Layout Idea --- desks have the bane of my existence this year! I guess having 29 students in a classroom made for 20 or so doesn't help . . .

Desk Layout Idea --- desks have the bane of my existence this year! I guess having 29 students in a classroom made for 20 or so doesn't help . . .
Desk Layout Idea --- desks have the bane of my existence this year!  I guess having 29 students in a classroom made for 20 or so doesn't help . . .
Click here to download
Cool bunk bed ideas in case we ever have a cabin or need to put 4 kids in one room.
Cool bunk bed ideas in case we ever have a cabin or need to put 4 kids in one room.
Click here to download
Classroom Decor - Superhero #Classroom Decor Ideas
Classroom Decor - Superhero #Classroom Decor Ideas
Click here to download
Ha! Cool way to grade middle school papers
Ha! Cool way to grade middle school papers
Click here to download

No comments:

Post a Comment