Monday, November 25, 2013

After my students write a piece I have them leave it on their desks when they go to lunch or special area classes. I place a Skittle on each correct punctuation mark (and I usually put one or two one if they indent a paragraph). Let me tell you, Skittles are the great motivator!

After my students write a piece I have them leave it on their desks when they go to lunch or special area classes. I place a Skittle on each correct punctuation mark (and I usually put one or two one if they indent a paragraph). Let me tell you, Skittles are the great motivator!
After my students write a piece I have them leave it on their desks when they go to lunch or special area classes. I place a Skittle on each correct punctuation mark (and I usually put one or two one if they indent a paragraph).  Let me tell you, Skittles are the great motivator!
Click here to download
Desk Police tickets~~Free
Desk Police tickets~~Free
Click here to download
vintage scandinavian
vintage scandinavian
Click here to download

No comments:

Post a Comment