Tuesday, October 29, 2013

Pinner said: After my students write a piece I have them leave it on their desks when they go to lunch or special area classes. I place a Skittle on each correct punctuation mark (and I usually put one or two one if they indent a paragraph). Let me tell you, Skittles are the great motivator!

Pinner said: After my students write a piece I have them leave it on their desks when they go to lunch or special area classes. I place a Skittle on each correct punctuation mark (and I usually put one or two one if they indent a paragraph). Let me tell you, Skittles are the great motivator!
Pinner said:  After my students write a piece I have them leave it on their desks when they go to lunch or special area classes. I place a Skittle on each correct punctuation mark (and I usually put one or two one if they indent a paragraph).  Let me tell you, Skittles are the great motivator!
Click here to download
for small bathrooms
for small bathrooms
Click here to download
Like the desk layout--extending into the
Like the desk layout--extending into the
Click here to download
These desks were covered in contact paper on to hide their worn out-ness...a must do for my new room! Wonder if you could do it in blackboard or whiteboard paper and the stds can write on them!
These desks were covered in contact paper on to hide their worn out-ness...a must do for my new room! Wonder if you could do it in blackboard or whiteboard paper and the stds can write on them!
Click here to download

No comments:

Post a Comment