Tuesday, October 29, 2013

Pinner said: After my students write a piece I have them leave it on their desks when they go to lunch or special area classes. I place a Skittle on each correct punctuation mark (and I usually put one or two one if they indent a paragraph). Let me tell you, Skittles are the great motivator!

Lithium ion wall clock.
Lithium ion wall clock.
Click here to download
FREE! A classroom that never jells together is never a pleasant thing, not for the teacher and certainly not for students. This packet is designed to help you bring all of your individuals together into a unified team. Teams support each other, reducing conflict and fighting.
FREE!  A classroom that never jells together is never a pleasant thing, not for the teacher and certainly not for students. This packet is designed to help you bring all of your individuals together into a unified team. Teams support each other, reducing conflict and fighting.
Click here to download
Pinner said: After my students write a piece I have them leave it on their desks when they go to lunch or special area classes. I place a Skittle on each correct punctuation mark (and I usually put one or two one if they indent a paragraph). Let me tell you, Skittles are the great motivator!
Pinner said:  After my students write a piece I have them leave it on their desks when they go to lunch or special area classes. I place a Skittle on each correct punctuation mark (and I usually put one or two one if they indent a paragraph).  Let me tell you, Skittles are the great motivator!
Click here to download

No comments:

Post a Comment